Your Certified Pristine Sources
http://RadicalHealth.com is a great starting place
for Certified Pristine products.
Chocolate Bliss, Fiesta Mole & Rain Forest Rush
are great Raw Super Food Synergists to start with.
They taste decadently delicious and are easy to work with
while you're mastering all the nuances of your own unique
Raw Super Food Alchemy (creating your own Raw Super Food Synergists).
Why Certified Organic Means Less Than You May Imagine
Certified Organic is meaningless. In fact, it's a great joke with food brokers
and other industry insiders. Certified Organic means at a single point in
time a dirt sample was analyzed and it met requirements of the Organic Standards Act.
There is no guarantee the product you receive is from a clean field.
Even if importers spot check shipments, every single particle of product
must be tested to insure purity. This is extremely complex as many companies
package foods overseas and most testing methods are destructive. In other words,
testing destroys product.
Certified Pristine solves this by...
Certified Pristine Far Surpasses Certified Organic
Certified Pristine is the next generation of
certified food standard which addresses:
- Requires every product particle be tested
- Non-destructively test every product particle using Crystal Spectroscopy, finger printing for:
- Product species and genus.
- Product grade (nutrient profile).
- Product moisture content.
- Product heat index (heat applied during harvest, processing, transit.
- Ensures genus and species of every product particle matches agreed upon minimum genus and species content
- Agreements in place where farmers replace/reship at no cost product
of incorrect genus and species or incorrect water content
- Agreements in place where brokers replace/reship at no cost product
which arrives irradiated or x-rayed
- Protection from Irradiation
- Protection from X-Rays
- Protection from exhaust fume absorption during transit
- Ensure harvesting methods producing peak nutrient profile
- Determining exact chemical residue levels to ensure products
are clean (free from pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, petrochemicals, heavy metals)
- Ensure agreed upon water content
- Protection from oxidation (slow cooking by oxygen exposure) during shipping and storage
- Protection from GMO (Genetically Modified) contamination
- Protection from microbial (bacteria/fungus/yeast/mold) contamination
- As of March 2007 all our products go through multi-polarity, energetic balancing
to enhance nutrient uptake.
In the future we'll be adding:
- Quarantine product in nitrogen packed freezer storage to clear any microbial load.
- During packaging nitrogen flush powder fill lines.
- During packaging nitrogen flush final container and induction seal to maintain vacuum.
- Package in stable plastic containers void of plasticizers (which leech polymers).
- Package in containers which block light bandwidth which photo-oxidizes foods.
Certified Pristine encompasses these and other energetic
testing parameters. Check back for more information about
Certified Pristine and companies serving their clients
and customers with this immaculate level of product quality commitment.